Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Singing Hungry

'Mm. It's been awhile since I stepped into the music department,' I thought to myself as I observed the supposed members of the choir whom I've never seen before. Yep. Another one of those sessions of working with people you don't know. It's strange to feel secluded in a tiny public space - especially when you are bound to get to know the people around you. Oh, one familiar face. Not that we've ever spoken, but oddly enough I've seen her around campus more times than I've ever smiled at her.
Man, these people look skillfully intimidating. Yep. Tour is going to be smashing.

---

Well, it isn't so bad after all. Putting aside these feelings of awkwardness once the music starts and the voices start soaring, it's just pure magic. Learning Latin is also a plus side.

---

Singing in 3 different timings is such a pain in the brain. And ear.

---

Oh, and Russian.

---

The best part about being alone - shamelessly having a diva of a time doing karaoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment